Welcome to Round Two of the Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop! You should have come from Tami McD: http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com blog. If you are starting here and wish to hop from the beginning of the hop, please visit Dena’s blog Dena J – http://missdjones.blogspot.com. There was so much response to the Christmas Cards & Cookies Blog Hop that it had to be split between two weekends. Round One was held last weekend. Round Two is this weekend, beginning on Saturday, Dec. 10th, through Sunday, Dec. 11th. We have a talented group of women who love papercrafting and baking. Each of them is sharing a recipe for a yummy Christmas treat along with a Christmas card or tag. Hopefully, you’ll pick up some great ideas for your own Christmas gift giving this season. So, grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy!
1. Dena J – http://missdjones.blogspot.com
2. Theresa Thescrapbookingqueen: http://www.thescrapbookingqueen.com
3. Lynda B-J: http://memoriesintyme.blogspot.com/
4. Jearise H: http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com/
5. Linda T: http://www.lindascreativity.blogspot.com
6. April N: http://curlsandgrins.blogspot.com
7. Susan B: http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/
8. Tami McD: http://tamboscreations.blogspot.com/
The brownies above are very easy and delicious! Just make your favorite brownie recipe and before you bake them, chop some macadamia nuts, about 1/2 cup and fold into the batter. Bake as your recipe instructs…cool and enjoy!
The card was just kinda crazy but i thought fun as it was a cookie theme! Just basic Christmas paper and a big bow! Thanks for stopping by! Melissa