Welcome to the hop! We hope you will enjoy hopping with us! If you just came from
Shannon – http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog/ then you are in the right spot..I hope you will enjoy this atc card!
I used glittery card stock which i used the Tim Holtz atc card die. I then used the cricut elegant edges cartridge to cut out a circle for the background of the K& Co. embellishment I chose. It is hard to see in the picture, but it is a reindeer in a snow globe with glitter snow. I then used silver ribbon to add shine and a metal flower to finish it off. Thanks for stopping by. Stop by again tomorrow! Melissa
There is a sponsor for this hop Chris of Virtual Designs by Chris will be letting a winner choose a file of their choice. You must leave a comment and become a follower of every blog to qualify.
Now hop on over to: Pammejo- http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
The entire line up is below if you want to revisit!
1. Zenita – http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com/
2. Janet Royer- http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
3. Lissa Marie – http://www.somanycrafts.com
4. Ellen — http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
5.anita cannon http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
6. Ashley – http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
7. Teresa – http://scrappintplace.blogspot.com
8. Yvette- http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
9. Lynne – http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
10 Shannon – http://www.purplelionpaper.com/blog/
12. Pammejo- http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa – http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
14. Jennifer – http://scrapaholicjen.blogspot.com