Hi thanks for stopping by again! I made an atc card for this hop today! What is an atc card you say? These are artist trading cards! They are a fun way to exchange art with your friends and family! They are a fun quick and easy way to paper craft! There is no right and wrong and you can use whatever elements that make you smile! I hope you enjoy this one!
I used white glitter cardstock and added a embellishment and a glitter snowflake and then added a fabric button. I used tim holtz Christmas ink to shine up the edges!
Your next stop is: Kristen – http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
The entire line up is here for you to revisit!
- Lisa P – http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Bonnie – http://scrap-n-away.blogspot.com
- Sherry –http://www.upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com/
- Doris – http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
- Theresa D: http://scrappinginheels.blogspot.com
- Beckie http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
- Erin – http://deeplyrootedlife.blogspot.com
- Amy – http://www.lovetocrop.com/
- Eva – http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
- Ashley – http://especiallymade.blogspot.com
- Lisa G – http://www.bljgraves.blogspot.com
- Melissa – https://timeweavers.wordpress.com/
- Kristen – http://fantabulouslypink.blogspot.com/
- Theresa – http://scrappyartcrafters.blogspot.com
- anita- http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Lynne – http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Barbara B. http://barbarab3.blogspot.com/
- Amy Jo – http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
- Mickie – ttp://www.littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Janet Royer- http://janetscreativieworld.blogspot.com/