THANKS FOR JOINING ME! I am very excited to do this hop! We all know how much getting a card can make our day, especially when we aren’t feeling our best! I really hope this card will brighten a child’s day as they are all so precious! For this card I used paper that I got from Target no less! I used a K&Co valentine card from their card stack which I layered on fiber paper and added some red ribbon. I also added a 3-D heart embellishment onto the card. Again, easy fun and you need to make one too! I hope you enjoy this!
If you came from Leslie-http://ScrapOfArtDesigns.blogspot.com you are in the right place! Here is the rest of the blog hop so you can revisit!
Your next stop is:Amy – http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
3. Teresa – http://www.scrappintplace.blogspot.com/
6. Nicolette www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
7. Misty – http://mbtreasurista.blogspot.com/
8. Ellen ♥ CardMonkey – http://cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
9. Theresa Neubaum – http://www.scrappyartcrafters.blogspot.com
10. Beckie http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/
11. Doris – http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
12. Amber – http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com
Please go to Amy – http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for stopping by! Melissa