Welcome to the Sweet Cards and Decadent Desserts Blog Hop! You should have just come from Kerri her address is:
If you are just joining the hop and wish to start from the beginning, please visit Dena’s blog:
Dena : http://missdjones.blogspot.com/.
Each blogger participating in this hop is featuring a Valentine’s Day card for someone special in their life, whether it be a husband, boyfriend, child, friend, teacher, parent, etc … Each participant is also posting a recipe for a decadent dessert that you might want to make for someone sweet in your life!
The complete blog hop lineup is at the bottom of this post.
This is a two-day blog hop with some participants posting projects on both days. So, please be sure to stop by tomorrow also!
I USED BASIC RED CARDSTOCK FOR THIS CARD AND ADDED A TIM HOLTZ ATC CARD AND MADE A PAPER FLOWER WHICH I HELD TOGETHER WITH AN XO BRAD. I THEN ADDED RIBBON AND SOME BLING! ENJOY!
YOUR NEXT STOP IS: Kristy – http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
IF YOU GET LOST OR WANT TO REVISIT ANY HERE IS YOUR ADDRESS LIST:
- Dena : http://missdjones.blogspot.com/
- Anita : http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com
- Janet : http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com
- Nicolette : www.beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
- Jearise : http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- Jamie : http://myamusinglife.blogspot.com
- Kerri : http://www.crafttimeandcupcakes.com/
- Kristy – http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
- Zenita: http://www.scrappinwithz.blogspot.com