Hi Thanks for joining us for such a fun St. Paddy’s day hop! This will be two days so don’t forget to come back tomorrow! Now sit back and hop along!
You should have just come from Beckie – http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
For this card, I tried to make a vintage feel. I used jute and inked it with Tim Holtz ink. I used some patterened paper and distressed it with the same ink. I crumpled the shamrock and put rinestones on the eyes. I added a bingo card just because I think they are fun. It is really cool you should get one! I also used a Martha Stewart punch to make the edge more fun!
Your next stop is: Shannon- http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
- Ashley – http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
- Nicolette- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com
- Doris – http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com
- Beckie – http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com
- Melissa- http;//pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
- Jessi http://mylifeinartscrafts.blogspot.com/
- Liz Mullen http://scrapiliciousLife.blogspot.com
- Misty http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
- Amy Jo – http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
- Shannon- http://my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
- Michelle- http://craftychelle.blogspot.com
- Anita~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com